We played host. Xiaobai was here also. It was a great day although I lost money in playing cards but overall, It feels good to indulge in chinese new year atmosphere. It's going to end soon, as it's already chu san already. There's SPA on monday! Omtian how bad can life be this shity year? There's still homework! I can go kill myself already.I don't like the feeling of being left alone at night after a lively day. It totally sucks lah.

I think I can start to countdown already to ten more months before I finish my A levels then I can be liberated. The thing is before I'm liberated, I have to struggle for my long waited freedom. I'm screwed if I score badly, then I can forget about being happy again. Wait, why am I so emo today? Push away these thoughts and enjoy myself for the last few hours today. I need retail therapy.

Comments